Friday, March 6, 2009

Sweet Simplicity




Days seem to come and go so quickly. I don't always get much accomplished, but I do enjoy every minute of watching little miss Sophia. She has been growing so quickly and it seems that each week she is doing something better than the last week. We just love to sit and make her "talk" and watch her smile. I often wonder what we did before we had her. She took her first "walk" to mail box yesterday with my sister. She really seemed to like being outside. She played in the water with Nini (my mom) and loved that as well. As much as I look forward to hearing her first word and seeing her first step there is very much a part of me that wishes I could keep her this small forever. Just to have her hold tight to me and smile so big when she sees me... I hope that never goes away. And as much I know it will probably change for her it won't for me. I am so thankful for her... what a sweet blessing.

1 comment:

Nana said...

You are doing a great job of keeping this blog updated. I CAN NOT wait to come see her, & you guys too. Thanks for being such an awesome daughter "in-law". Love ya!!