Monday, May 25, 2009







Where have the months gone? I know it's been a long time since my last post. As you can guess things here have been pretty busy. Sophie is growin' like a weed! I can hardly believe she is six months old! She is just the "life of the party" She loves to "read" her books and talk to us like she is carrying on a conversation. She is very much aware of EVERYTHING that goes on around her. She is such a blessing to our family; we just thank God for her.

The house... I am asked so often about our house. When will it be done? I have no clue! Jordan said I'm no longer allowed to go over; apparently the list of things to do keeps getting longer each time I am there. But isn't that normal? Regardless, we are having fun in the midst of our two biggest undertakings yet (Sophie and remodeling a home). We are so very thankful for the opportunity and look forward to seeing all of you here once it's done!!!!!

Here are a few pics of the house. We gutted pretty much everything. The pics are of the new kitchen and living room...

No comments: